Bullying and Harassment Course
COURSE LENGTH: 1 Day
IDEAL FOR: Everyone
Managing people’s behaviours and being aware of the impact of our own behaviours are crucial parts of today’s working environment. Helping individuals understand their obligations with regards to this topic and giving managers some tips to manage their teams effectively are critical to ensure a safe and effective work place.
The course can be tailored to include your organisation’s policy on Bullying and Harassment.
Who is this course aimed at?
How long does the course last?
What topics are covered?
- Definitions of bullying and harassment
- Impact of bullying and harassment
- What behaviour constitutes bullying and harassment
- Overview of the Equality Act
- Creating the “right” environment
- Company policies (if relevant)
- Case studies
What will I learn?
You will learn about appropriate and inappropriate behaviours and actions in the workplace. As a manager, you will also understand what your responsibilities are when it comes to your team
Call 07808 722 414