Communicating with Influence Course
COURSE LENGTH: 7 Days
IDEAL FOR: Everyone
Good communication is essential in all organisations, yet it is an often overlooked area of development. Improving your organisation’s ability to communicate both internally and externally is key to its success. This communicating with influence course offers an introduction to communication, showing delegates some techniques to improve their own communication overcoming barriers to good communication and how to influence others using great communication.
Who is this course aimed at?
How long does the course last?
What topics are covered?
• Levels of decision making
• Results-focused decision making
• Taking accountability for decisions
• Problem Solving techniques (including root cause analysis)
• Organisational culture
• Using a cost benefit analysis
• Developing a resilient management approach
• Using the most appropriate decision making style (command, consultative, consensus and delegated)
What will I learn?
Delegates will identify their own communication style and learn how to communicate effectively with others, overcoming barriers to ensure their message it clearly understood.
Call 07808 722 414