Delegating and Organising Others Course
COURSE LENGTH: 1 Day
IDEAL FOR: Managers and Supervisors who make decisions as part of their day-to-day job role
Organising the workload of others is a key part of a Manager’s role, yet can sometimes be one of the most challenging aspects. If you find delegating tasks to other difficult, then this Delegating and Organising Others workshop is for you. We will give you the tools you need to effectively distribute tasks to your team members, empowering them to successfully complete the task
Who is this course aimed at?
Managers and Supervisors who need to organise the workload of others
How long does the course last?
What topics are covered?
- Setting SMART objectives
- Different types of tasks and how to manage them
- The Urgent/Important matrix
- Tools and techniques which help to allocate work
- How to delegate effectively, overcoming any barriers
- Empowering others to complete tasks
What will I learn?
You will learn how to effectively delegate tasks to others, understanding what stops you from doing this currently.
Call 07808 722 414