Train the Trainer Course
COURSE LENGTH: 3 Days
IDEAL FOR: Anyone who is required to deliver training as part of their job role.
Team members are often required to deliver training to their colleagues – maybe an induction programme or health and safety awareness. This train the trainer course gives those new to training the skills to develop and deliver effective training programmes. We will look at the whole training cycle, from identifying the objectives of the training, to developing and delivering a session that meets those objectives. This course is very practical and includes a session where delegates will deliver their own training session.
Who is this course aimed at?
Anyone who is required to deliver training as part of their job role.
How long does the course last?
3 days (2 days then a gap of 2 weeks for practice, then another day)
What topics are covered?
- How to identify training needs and set clear objectives for your session
- How people learn and the process they go through
- Including activity into your workshops
- Structuring a training session
- Using visual aids, handouts etc
- Managing the audience (and difficult delegates)
- Conducting 1-2-1’s
- Effective delivery of a training session
- Engaging with the delegates
- Evaluating the success of your training
- Practical session to practice training skills
What will I learn?
By the end of this programme, delegates will have developed the skills they need to be able to create and deliver great training sessions. They will also have the opportunity to create and deliver a session as part of the programme.
Call 07808 722 414